CLASSIC MOPED SPARES IS BACK TO HELP!
1. Here is a partial screen shot of what the new website now looks like:-
We are currently housekeeping the new site and adding more products than ever before. There are now three ways you can search for what you need:-
- Use the drop down boxes to the right of the new logo at the top
- Entering into the Search here box
- Or by using our new shop filter, selecting by make-model-type. For example if you need wheels for a Honda C50, Then just select Honda-C90-Wheels
2. We also have a few exciting features such as the Featured Spares section where we will be putting new products, bargains and more. Currently as we have one of the largest range of Velo Solex parts in the Uk we have put a small selection of products on there for you to see the quality of what is available.
3. A bit further down you will see a list of brands. These are just some of the bike makes that we do parts for and the range will be expanding. We stock a large range and the brand names are for guidance only. We have New stock, old new stock, used stock and re-manufactured aftermarket parts. I know it can sometimes get confusing so please check the product descriptions for more information or just ask if you are unsure
4. Now this is where the fun is going to begin!
- We have a new blog section where will be putting in lots of information on what is going on at Classic Moped Spares and perhaps the Moped World in general. Grab a coffee and have a look!
- There is also a link to our manuals site where we will be putting more manuals than ever before. We have a comprehensive library of books and leaflets and information and this is where these products will be able to be found to help you restore or maintain your bike.
- If you like facebook and want to see information on the move then we also do occasionally talk to people in the real world and on here as well!
- Videos, Yes there will be lots of them. We have done a few and I am no Sean Connery, but you will find a few quick tips on parts that we sell and how to fit them.
5. Some of the boring stuff is at the bottom, buy you can also subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you again for all your support and patience whilst we have been building this new site. The website www.classicmopedspares.com has been built for you and we hope you enjoy the experience.
And don't forget Christmas is on its way!